Icefrog has released the Dota Allstars 6.70 yeheeeyy!!!!! ALL CREDIT GOES TO ICEFROG and those who made the map!!!
Dota 6.70 Mirror 1
DotA v6.70.w3x.zip Mirror 2
DotA v6.70.w3x.zip mirror 3
* Added a new hero (Tuskarr)
* Added a new hero (Phoenix)
– Frostmourne bonus movement speed increased from 10 to 15%
– Spell Shield magic reduction from 15/25/35/45 to 26/34/42/50%
– Berserker’s Call bonus armor from 5/10/15/20 to a constant 30
– Reduced Fiend’s Grip cooldown from 120 to 100
– Increased Track’s movement bonus aoe from 800 to 900
– Increased armor by 2
– Hoof Stomp stun duration from 1.25/1.75/2.25/2.75 to 2.0/2.25/2.5/2.75
– Persuasion cooldown from 30 to 30/26/22/18
– Increased base damage by 5
– Removed healing cap (was 1000) on Exorcism
– Strength gain from 1.8 to 2.2
– Decay damage from 30/60/90/120 to 40/80/120/160
– Scorched Earth damage and health regeneration reduced from 15/20/25/30 to 12/16/20/24
– Improved base attack damage by 6
– Sun Strike kills now give XP to Invoker
– Rebalanced base damage from 42-54 to 46-54
– Healing Ward movement speed increased from 150 to 300
– Banished units are no longer immune to Blade Fury
Keeper of the Light
– Blinding Light’s cast range increased from 600 to 900
– Base damage increased from 45-55 to 53-59
– Split Earth damage increased from 70/140/210/290 to 120/180/240/300
– Lightning Storm cooldown reduced from 6 to 5.5
– Diabolic Edict no longer uses cast point
– Dark Ritual cooldown reduced from 55/50/45/40 to 30/27/24/21
– Frost Armor manacost increased from 25 to 50
– Frost Armor armor reduced from 3/6/9/12 to 3/5/7/9
– Frost Nova primary target damage increased from 50/100/125/175 to 50/100/150/200
– Shapeshift form critical strike improved from 1.5 to 1.7x
– Wolves critical strike improved from 1.5 to 1.7x
– Poof cooldown decreased from 16/14/12/10 to 14/12/10/8
– Base damage increased by 5
– Open Wounds team life steal increased from 10/15/20/25% to 15/20/25/30%
– Degen Aura now also reduces attack speed (same values as the movement speed reduction)
– Drunken Brawler Crit chance increased from 5/10/15/20 to 10/15/20/25%
– Drunken Brawler Evasion chance increased from 6/12/18/24 to 10/15/20/25%
– Blur evasion increased from 15/20/25/30% to 20/25/30/35%
– Waning Rift cooldown from 20 to 16
– Eye of the Storm can now target Ancients (not roshan)
– Eye of the Storm no longer ignores magic immune units
– Ether Shock cooldown from 10 to 8
– Living Armor regeneration from 1/2/3/4 to 2/3/4/5
– Strength gain from 2.3 to 2.6
– Caustic Finale buff duration from 0.25 to 2 seconds
– Shadow Wave damage aoe increased from 155 to 170
– Increased Glaives of Wisdom damage from 15/30/45/60 to 30/40/50/60
– Glaives of Wisdom cooldown from 3/2/1/0 to 2/0/0/0
– Rebalanced cooldown on Curse of the Silent from 14 to 20/18/16/14
– Increased agility gain from 1.9 to 2.4
– Increased base armor from 4 to 5
– Adjusted the timing on Dark Pact. Instead of starting after 2 seconds and pulsing (damage and buff removal) over 0.5 seconds, it now starts after 1.5 seconds and pulses over 1 second. Same overall damage but now has a longer duration for the buff removal period.
– Dark Pact self damage is now dealt to himself as he deals it to the area around him instead of at cast time
– Reworked Dispersion
– Intelligence growth increased from 2.2 to 2.6
– Thunderstrike manacost increased from 100/110/120/130 to 130
– Grow bonus movement speed increased from 10 to 20 per level
– Fatal Bonds damage from 15 to 20%
– Minor increase to visibility around The Swarm units when they are attached to someone
– Lightning Bolt cooldown from 7 to 6.5
* Added a new recipe item (Ancient Janggo of Endurance)
* Added a new recipe item (Medallion of Courage)
* Added a new consumable item (Smoke of Deceit)
– Cooldown from 25 to 22
– Mana regeneration increased from 150 to 200%
– HP regeneration increased from 6 to 8
– Added to sideshop
– Chance to land a Critical Strike increased from 10 to 15%
Khadgar’s Pipe of Insight
– Recipe cost reduced from 1000 to 900
Mask of Death
– Lifesteal increased from 10 to 15%
– Bonus strength increased from 6/10/14 to 8/12/16
– Manaburn cooldown reduced to 20 seconds
Orb of Venom
– Cost reduced from 550 to 500
– Cooldown reduced from 25 to 18
– Cost increased from 500 to 550 gold
– Cooldown reduced from 10 to 5 seconds
– Mana increased regeneration from 50 to 100%
– HP increased regeneration from 2 to 4
GAMEPLAY AND COSMETICS
* Added a new loadscreen by Kunkka
* Reworked Tavern Layout
* Added a 4 minute cooldown to Buyback
* Updated hero icon representation on the minimap (364977)
* Creep vision decreased from 1100 to 850
* Consumable Items no longer automatically fuse with ones you don’t own (except for wards)
* Added Gyro, Weaver, Clinkz and Ancient Apparition to CM
* Fixed default selection order for Necronomicon (Manaburn unit first)
* Fixed default selection order for Panda’s Split Earth units (Earth -> Storm -> Fire)
* Added a new model for Furion
* Restored Lina’s old projectile
* Added various Christmas themed visuals
* Added a visual effect for Furion’s Aghanim Scepter
* Added an Aghanim visual effect for Chen
* Minor increase to Metamorphosis model size
* Removed Courier Upgrade button from courier
* Fixed Flying shadow for Obsidian Destroyer, Visage and Viper (182678)
* Improved Double Edge visual effect (323845)
* Added an ally only visual effect for a hero carrying Gem (371567)
* Added a -bounty command to see the total gold gain by Track
* Improved the quality of the following item icons: Mjollnir, Platemail, Chainmail, Helm of the Dominator, Boots of Travel, Blademail, Assault Cuirass, Monkey King Bar, Sentry Wards, Diffusal Blade, Guinsoo and Desolator (280720)
* Added a new icon for level 2 Diffusal Blade (366531)
* Added a new icon for Skeleton King’s Critical Strike (146417)
* Improved the quality of the following ability icons: Surge and Naga Siren’s Mirror Image (280720)
* Added a new icon for Empower (206290)
* Added a new icon for Skewer (206290)
* Added a new icon for Reverse Polarity (206290)
* Fixed Armlet triggering Last Word
* Fixed Deafening Blast status icon
* Fixed Rupture status buff icon sometimes lingering on you after you respawn (visual only)
* Fixed a recent bug that caused Death Prophet’s Ghosts to behave incorrectly with Stout Shield based items.
* Fixed rare cases where omnislash wouldn’t ministun the target
* Fixed a bug with the interaction of Call Down and Nether Blast
* Fixed The Swarm units sometimes falling off the target
* Fixed multiple Quelling Blade stacking bug
* Fixed some silences not properly disabling Silencer’s Last Word
* Fixed a bug with Frostmourne bonus being given to attack attempts by the enemy heroes
* Fixed Split Shot dispeling Curse of the Silent
* Fixed a possible fatal error with Static Link when targeting ground in some areas
* Fixed Aghanim Echoslam cooldown not appearing on scoreboard
How to speed up torrent downloads?
Its simple..If your’e using a bittorrent client like utorrent..You simply right click the torrent…
then go to properties..
you can see the trackers of your torrent….you should add torrent from this site…and paste it on the tracker list of your torrent….
get trackers on the site below..
Yes, firefox is already pretty damn fast but did you know that you can tweak it and improve the speed even more?
That’s the beauty of this program being open source.
Here’s what you do:
In the URL bar, type “about:config” and press enter. This will bring up the configuration “menu” where you can change the parameters of Firefox.
Note that these are what I’ve found to REALLY speed up my Firefox significantly – and these settings seem to be common among everybody else as well. But these settings are optimized for broadband connections – I mean with as much concurrent requests we’re going to open up with pipelining… lol… you’d better have a big connection.
Double Click on the following settins and put in the numbers below – for the true / false booleans – they’ll change when you double click.
browser.tabs.showSingleWindowModePrefs – true
network.http.max-connections – 48
network.http.max-connections-per-server – 16
network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-proxy – 8
network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server – 4
network.http.pipelining – true
network.http.pipelining.maxrequests – 100
network.http.proxy.pipelining – true
network.http.request.timeout – 300
One more thing… Right-click somewhere on that screen and add a NEW -> Integer. Name it “nglayout.initialpaint.delay” and set its value to “0”. This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it receives. Since you’re broadband – it shouldn’t have to wait.
Now you should notice you’re loading pages MUCH faster now!
Ito ay para sa mga naghahanap ng mga Talumpati….Nahanap ko lang din ito sa internet….sa ibang mga website…
Alingawngaw ng Panaginip
Ipinapalagay ko na kailangan ng ating mga ninuo ang pag-aalingawngaw ng kanilang boses upang malaman nilang kahit pa kunwari lang ay hindi sila nag-iisa. Patunay iyon na sila ay buhay at kinatha Read more…
Fixed a couple of important bugs
Reduce Warcraft III’s Battle.net delay of 250ms and LANs 100ms to any value you wish.
Supports changing while in game for anyone who cant handle the current value.
Right click the icon in the task bar.
Enter your desired value into the text box and press Enter.
If the text box is disabled it means the program cannot find Warcraft III.
Right click the icon in the task bar.
Click Language then click on the desired language.
If you only use English and dont want the Language menu to appear then just delete the Language folder in your W3DR directory.
You dont have to remake the game if you forget to open W3DR, you can just open it while in game and change the latency.
This is only for the host, if the host is not using W3DR then you will have delay, if the host is using W3DR then all players will have reduced delay (even if players dont have W3DR).
Players using GGC, LC, Hamachi and LAN can now reduce delay.
Vista users need admin priviliges.
It might be a good idea to put [DR] in the title of your games so others will know they are joining a delay free game, it also allows players who only join delay free games to easily identify games. eg. [dr] ap pros, leavers banned